Key food to extend your lifespan by 5 years

I remember this story when it first came out.

Basically the principle was that they took each food and figured out how much of your nutritional requirements would be met if you only ate that (obviously none of them would actually be healthy if that's all you ate).

Top 10
10. Snapper fish
9. beetroot greens
8. pork fat
7. Swiss chard
6. Pumpkin seeds
5. Chia seeds
4. flat fish
3. ocean perch
2. cherimoya
1. almonds

Pork fat is a surprising one.
I’ll give eating number one a miss

1631030478525.jpeg

Everybody always seems to overthink diet.

Get your micros in, get your macros in, drink a lot of water, eat clean, take supplements (but not too many) for whatever couple of deficiencies you still have at this point.

Also, Mediterraneans eat oily fish all the time and how often do you hear about them getting mercury poisoning?

Nurse Kaz to the rescue.
Flaxseed/linseed is a useful supplement but rather than the more beneficial Omega 3 properties of EPA and DHA,it contains ALA as its main source of such.Unfortunately the human body finds it very hard to convert ALA,so subsequently is far less effective in terms of its benefits.

If you dont eat fish (oily varieties) then a fish oil cap(not cod liver as very high in Vit A) or better still,Krill,is highly recommended.

Do not underestimate the power of healthy fats,and if possible substitute them for Carbs.

The above is all my own advice :-)

Flaxseed/linseed is a useful supplement but rather than the more beneficial Omega 3 properties of EPA and DHA,it contains ALA as its main source of such.Unfortunately the human body finds it very hard to convert ALA,so subsequently is far less effective in terms of its benefits.

If you dont eat fish (oily varieties) then a fish oil cap(not cod liver as very high in Vit A) or better still,Krill,is highly recommended.

Do not underestimate the power of healthy fats,and if possible substitute them for Carbs.

The above is all my own advice :-)

Mixed with some sus and deca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.