Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

Just to echo what everyone else has said

I can't think of any negatives about the owners and that interview has just confirmed to me what I thought, how lucky we are to have been chosen. If I was connected with any other club and saw that interview then I would be very concerned as to how successful City are going to be. It just puts in perspective all the Everton's fan comments' over the last few weeks and makes Moye's views laughable

If Carlsberg did Football Club owners.......

Tricky_Trev said:
markbmcfc said:
Thanks NMT.
So the guy that's saying he saw Sylvinho in full City gear at training today is likely to be bullshitting? Or is it just the guys who played at the weekend that are back on Tuesday?

Honestly don't know mate, he could have been I suppose, not saying he wasn't, all I know was that MB said they would be back in on Tuesday, we'll know for sure then won't we.

What a brilliant interview, its reassuring to know that we are no longer run like a corner shop. Thank you so much.

That's awesome, just a quality interview and a really exciting future methinks!!

"Khaldooooooooooooon..!"

Khaldoon, you are cooler than a Polar Bear in Ray-bans!!

Wonderfully articulate and well composed answers. We just know the futures bright, the futures Blue!!

I'm sure when other clubs fans have a sneaky peek at the video, (which they will do) they will be so jealous and will think, as we've been telling them for 12 months, that these guys are the real deal. Of course like most of us, I was concerned exactly what path the 'New' club would take, but not anymore.

Was Khaldoon in Barcelona the other night? It seems like he was. Does any one know exactly how many of us actually made it over there i heard a 1'000 but not sure. It didn't actually seem that many, had pretty much a whole row to ourselves.
Couldn't see much of the match though we were above the Cloudbase!!

Brilliant interview.

I just want to thank our owners once again for everything they have brought to our club.

Just seen the interview got a shiver down my spine,at last a true profesional team in charge of our club. Bring it on CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.