Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

Great interview, he came across as completely calm and assured, and as long as he is genuine and not just telling us what we want to hear, then I'm sure we're in for a bright future.

I felt so proud of the club and how it is now run as I was listening to him in that interview

We are a very special football club

CTID

We are so so lucky to have these guys in charge of our club, the future looks very good indeed. Love the way how Khaldoon knows everything about the club and calls players by their first name, top class all round.
And the sheikh himself is coming soon, what a day that'll be :-)))

off for the old khaldoon is god tattoo..what a great interview and glad to here that buzzer is getting a nice little earner to

This is the best video I have ever seen on MCFC.

Rivetted by it, and hanging on every word the chairman said.

This should be held up as the way forward for ALL chairmen to conduct themselves on camera.

Loved the way he wore the club blazer.

Proud, proud, proud.

Just got in from work and watched that interview - WOW.
Every public statement made by the club since Khaldoon took charge has been clear and honest and now hearing him speak I believe every word when he says they want our club to be the best.
no definitely maybes.
IT WILL HAPPEN

Thank You

I,m 56 i reckon i,ve got 14 years left,so i,m going to enjoy every single second i,ve got left.To all you younger ones,i,m one jealous man.Thanks to all at ADUG.I,d be very grateful if we could win the european cup once more than stretford before i pop it.Proud to be BLUE

danebanksheik said:
Just got in from work and watched that interview - WOW.
Every public statement made by the club since Khaldoon took charge has been clear and honest and now hearing him speak I believe every word when he says they want our club to be the best.
no definitely maybes.
IT WILL HAPPEN

Thank You
Same here (just in the door). Without trawling through the previous pages, I'm risking repeating what a lot of people have probably already said. Khaldoon Al Mubarak comes across as a gentleman (a very focussed one!). We as City fans now find ourselves in a fantastic position, and we should never forget it. As for people like Colin Shindler who feel it is no longer "their City"; well, they are perfectly entitled to their opinion but surely, having watched that video, they must have had some (most?) of their fears put to rest. Loved the way Mr Al Mubarak talked about the academy. And also the fact that he is aware that there will be more sniping at us in the future and that the board are ready for it. All I need now is for Sheik Mansour to supply free flights across to Manchester (er, and back!) and accomodation for me for each home game and I'll be happy!!!!

i had a constant smile on my face throughout that interview! great man, answered the questions that where given to him and checks this site lol!

THANK YOU SHEIKH MANSOUR AND KHALDOON AL MUBARAK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.