Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

Ducado said:
Was a very good and upbeat interview, I have nothing but praise for all the work ADUG have done over the last year, like he said it's not just the playing side that has improved but every aspect, which is no easy task when you consider that heroic failure was in the clubs DNA

Not surprised that he looks in on here, after all it is the biggest and best City forum out there

Class interview. Even drops in a BMoon comment and makes people believe it , amazing stuff.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Ducado said:
Was a very good and upbeat interview, I have nothing but praise for all the work ADUG have done over the last year, like he said it's not just the playing side that has improved but every aspect, which is no easy task when you consider that heroic failure was in the clubs DNA

Not surprised that he looks in on here, after all it is the biggest and best City forum out there

Class interview. Even drops in a BMoon comment and makes people believe it , amazing stuff.

pmsl hadn't though of that!

I have to be honest ...I had a lump in my throat watching the video of our magnificent chaiman Khaldoon, I wished in all my life I could of been a player with our great club.

Infact Id love to be getting up everyday to goto work at mcfc no matter what it is instead of where im at now.

The exciting times are ahead and after watching this video I cant wait for our next match!

THANKYOU Khaldoon Al Mubarak - Dr Sulaiman Al Fahim ADUG ..

COME ON BLUES ...THE NEW REVOLUTION HAS KICKED OFF !

Some people questioned the websites use of the word "proud" with regards to him being interviewed on the website...

How proud do we feel now?

Khaldoon comes across genuine... Such an impressive man.

Great questions by Chris Bailey... I don't think he gave Khaldoon an easy time really. Asked him about the critics surrounding the money... Asked him if he found people irritating, that's a brave question to ask as Khaldoon could have put his foot in it. The value for money question too, very interesting to ask and what a brilliant response to it!

Also, once again CB comes across as a fan doing the dream job!

I've forwarded this onto mates of mine who support a number of different clubs. I've asked them to put themselves in my shoes... and they all agree how happy they'd be to have Khaldoon at the top of the table.

Yet another brilliant day to be a blue!

These guys are great businessmen, and it's about time that they dragged the old boys football status quo into the 21st century business sphere. Compare how our club is run to, say, Liverpool and there is simply no comparison. Five years from now we will be the number one team in England if these guys stick around, mark my words.

Fantastic.

We should point the negative press merchants into the direction of that interview on the OS whenever the they are tempted with cheap digs in their seedy writeups about the owner and his future plans for the club...

we should send it to that twat at Wigan for a start.

Ubiquitous said:
These guys are great businessmen, and it's about time that they dragged the old boys football status quo into the 21st century business sphere. Compare how our club is run to, say, Liverpool and there is simply no comparison. Five years from now we will be the number one team in England if these guys stick around, mark my words.

Fantastic.

" if these guys stick around " ??? are you sure you listened carefully to the interview..

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.