Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

SWP's back said:
One worrying thing is the large dead goldfish in the bowl over Chris Bailley's shoulder.

I blame Hughes! Hughes out ;)

I'm not entirely sure it's a goldfish, if you look at the vase next to Khaldoon you see a flower in water, I think it's the same idea behind CB but a red flower, it just happens to look like a Goldfish. It would make zero sense to have a goldfish that size, in what is essentially a pint glass.

wat a fantastic interview this man sounds has he doesnt take any crap when asked about the crap being said and wrote about city he said you expect that when your going to be successful and it will get worse when we get better i thought that was brilliant esp. the later part

MCFC-alan88 said:
SWP's back said:
One worrying thing is the large dead goldfish in the bowl over Chris Bailley's shoulder.

I blame Hughes! Hughes out ;)

I'm not entirely sure it's a goldfish, if you look at the vase next to Khaldoon you see a flower in water, I think it's the same idea behind CB but a red flower, it just happens to look like a Goldfish. It would make zero sense to have a goldfish that size, in what is essentially a pint glass.

ohhhhhhhh, clarkie, clarkie.

great interview great man. i really think he needs to have a song sang full volume against arsenal for him has anyone heard or got any for him ?

r.soleofsalford said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

ohhhhhhhh, clarkie, clarkie.

There's no clarkie clarkie about it, I'm making an observation to what it could be. This Clarkie shit is getting ridiculous, people can't think of anything witty or intelligent to say so they resort to Clarkie, it's getting tedious. Make something new or pack it in.

What a very impressive guy Khaldoon is, Ive a very good feeling about things after hearing that... Definitely will continue to go in the right direction with these owners. Understanding the importance of the supporters yet giving the whole clubs affairs a good going over... Think that interview proves to any doubters that they are in this for the long term.... Oh and thanks to Chris Bailey for quoting me in that interview ... haha :-)

Ch0pper Reid said:
SWP's back said:

)

The spot on the wall over his lefy shoulder got me. Spent the first 5 minutes of the interview cleaning my screen

Haha - me too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.