Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

Neil McNab's Tash said:
If Khaldoon wants to know more about training just PM me mate! lol

Top class interview

We are going places lads and lasses, hold on tight it's going to be a hell of a ride!

NMT have you been to watch training today? Reports are that Sylvinho trained today?

When you listen to all what he has to say just on that 12 minute interview, it pisses, shits and periods all over the ownership of clubs such as Newcastle and the current ay the Pompey takeover is going. Mike Ashley looks like a clown in comparison. Even the yanks at Anfield, and they've also spent some cash, look amateurs. I believe we have the ownership and dedication of people who are in it for a very long time and we are really lucky to have that.

markbmcfc said:
Neil McNab's Tash said:
If Khaldoon wants to know more about training just PM me mate! lol

Top class interview

We are going places lads and lasses, hold on tight it's going to be a hell of a ride!

NMT have you been to watch training today? Reports are that Sylvinho trained today?

Don't think there was any training today Mark, Mark Bowen did say they would be back in on Tuesday, if they have trained today then I have missed it, but I will confirm that for you tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.