Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

I like that interview. A lot.

It's not as easy as it might seem to be confident and clam without coming across as a sly in some way. Even more so in a language that isn't your first langauge. Think of some of the characters running other clubs and some of the things they come out with.

Khaldoon present a great, convincing, dignified and confident image for this club and I for one am convinced that there is nothing false or patronising about it or any feeding people what they want to hear.

This guy is a class act, as are the owners as a whole.

I often hear people within football, people who are respected by many, say things and get praise for them and think that they are just spouting cliches and saying whatever suits their needs. It goes with the territory for some. In football and in business.

There's none of that here.

If anything that has come from the mouths of the owners so far is anything other than 100% genuine I will eat my hat.

I am incredibly sceptical about the motives behind what a lot of people spout, especially in football. But I just don't get any of that here.

Top stuff.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
I like that interview. A lot.

It's not as easy as it might seem to be confident and clam without coming across as a sly in some way. Even more so in a language that isn't your first langauge. Think of some of the characters running other clubs and some of the things they come out with.

Khaldoon present a great, convincing, dignified and confident image for this club and I for one am convinced that there is nothing false or patronising about it or any feeding people what they want to hear.

This guy is a class act, as are the owners as a whole.

I often hear people within football, people who are respected by many, say things and get praise for them and think that they are just spouting cliches and saying whatever suits their needs. It goes with the territory for some. In football and in business.

There's none of that here.

If anything that has come from the mouths of the owners so far is anything other than 100% genuine I will eat my hat.

I am incredibly sceptical about the motives behind what a lot of people spout, especially in football. But I just don't get any of that here.

Top stuff.

He is a very well educated man. He wouldn't be in the position he is in if Sheikh Mansour didn't think he was up to the job.

Thoroughly frank interview and I have come to expect nothing less from our chairman.

We are in good hands, at last!

Gna be a massive ledgend i can tell - as long as he doesnt bail on us and go into debt which in all honesty is quite unlikely

Tbilisi said:
THE BLUE MONKEY said:
Character building!I always told our MD to go and recruit managers from the Junior Blues in the late 90s as they must be able to handle any kind of poop now![/q Poop!whats poop? LOL

Sorry been living in Disley for 15 years - thats shit to everyone else.

That explains!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.