Khaldoon's End of Season Interview

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by SouthStandStander, 21 May 2019.

1. bluealf

bluealf

Or whether to go up or down.

2. nmc

nmc

I think it’s fair to assume that CFG won’t put up with the level of performance shown by Melbourne indefinitely - so you will get the attention and support you deserve. These guys demand success and whilst they are calm and patient- they do act when change is required. You’ve got a new coach and I guess other changes will follow.

3. karen7

karen7

I see the Mirror paper every day and i wondered how they would spin this,not a single word,they have totally ignored it lol,they usually cover it

4. Goatfacekillah

Goatfacekillah

Brilliant interview - Khaldoon as commanding as I've ever seen him. I've been saying for years that Khaldoon is to football club chairmen what Vinny is to football club captains - just makes you feel unbelievably proud, and lucky, to be represented in such an articulate, intelligent and honest way.

As an aside, did anyone else think that Khaldoon maybe became a little emotional when talking about Vinnie?

Eccles Blue likes this.
  5. Steadfast

Steadfast

Nope me too. I laughed out loud for him !

hello likes this.
  6. big gaz

big gaz

They think we don't know but we do ;-), keep an eye on the match day forum next season it will be all xxxoxxooooxxooooooo's

DrBlueBob likes this.
  7. heartman

heartman

We are now entering our sixth season under CFG and we are some ways in a worse position than prior to takeover.

Now I get that there have been numerous legitimate reasons as to why we are but the facts remain we have a rubbish team and a big percentage of the fan base have stopped going.

This whole CFG project at this point in time doesn't look like it's going to work.

8. cigar

cigar

article in the guardian just out now regarding match fixing in La Liga..impeccable timing..Khaldoon must be smiling !

9. blueparrot

blueparrot

I can see why you might think that and the manager seems an odd choice. However I think CFG not working isn't an option for the owners, so hopefully things will turn around in the not too distant future.

heartman likes this.
  10. Centurions

Centurions

With any luck it'll be because his lawyer told him to say 'No comment' to the nice policemen.