Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

It will be after the cup final but not sure how soon. Last year it was a while after the CL final.

I'd love to see him commenting on the "115"™. But, seeing it's an ongoing legal issue, I doubt he'll say anything about it at all.
Not on the actual case and its outcome but I hope he addresses the constant media attacks related to it. he knows very well that discrediting City has been going on for more than a decade now and these PL charges upped it a level or two. and this is mostly because of his skin colour really.

Not on the actual case and its outcome but I hope he addresses the constant media attacks related to it. he knows very well that discrediting City has been going on for more than a decade now and these PL charges upped it a level or two. and this is mostly because of his skin colour really.

If he does, I'd hope it is along the lines of "I say to the fans, don't worry, ignore them". I don't think attacking media is his style anyway, but the media would just double-down about how worried he must be.

I noticed too but the video footage is not as bad. Maybe he’s on a fitness plan!!
to be fair he was a big guy (unhealthy) - so he needed to lose weight but the amount he has lost in a relatively short amount of time is impressive if it is a fitness plan/diet/whatever.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.