Khaldoon's post season interview

simon23

Team supported
ManCity
Im presuming we will get this when our participation in the Champs league is done and dusted?

Personally cant wait for it- always love listening to him speak and with wht the club has been through this season with UEFA, the ban and the subsequent CAS removal of the ban it should be even more interesting.

It also seems a little like a watershed/turning point moment for the club - Peps contract being close to either finishing or renewal - the loss of David Silva and potentially Kun and Ferna in the next 12 months as well.

Its going to be very interesting to hear what he has to say about the direction we are now going to go in as a club.

i bet he will not say much about the CAS win and uefa ? i don't think he will need to say anything, the win itself say everything about the club innocent and not guilty, the covid-19 hit season will be be a main talking point and he will be not happy finishing 2nd but will understand the reasons

yes a big talking point will be this season champions league and how far we get or even dare i say win the bloody thing ?? also new major investment incoming and a squad rebuild and then the david silva farewell and a big part of what we was building 10 years ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.