Kia Joorabchian on TS this morning

Why Always Ste

Tevez's agent, apparently De Jong's to?

I dunno, the guy is a scumbag anyway.....

To many business men like this involved in football.

Anyway, he's on Talksport this morning.

Re: Kia scumbag on TS this morning

David Silva and Joe Hart are with him too. Don't underestimate how much Tevez had to do with his own transfer requests. Yes Joorabchian may well be a snake but Tevez had ultimate influence over what he's done more than anyone else. Did Kia put Tevez's dick in that other bird when he cheated on his wife? No, he didn't did he?! So I don't blame Kia for half as much of the stick he gets!

danburge82 said:
David Silva and Joe Hart are with him too. Don't underestimate how much Tevez had to do with his own transfer requests. Yes Joorabchian may well be a snake but Tevez had ultimate influence over what he's done more than anyone else. Did Kia put Tevez's dick in that other bird when he cheated on his wife? No, he didn't did he?! So I don't blame Kia for half as much of the stick he gets!

He is a very dodgy man though. Obviously he looks after number 1 money wise but he has been involved in some shady stuff and is banned from being an agent (which must be practically impossible in a world where FIFA rule)

danburge82 said:

Part of me hopes that he did.

danburge82 said:

But you cant argue just how clever the man is by deflecting a big proportion of the blame from Tevez.

danburge82 said:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/tribuene-sportagentur/details/berater_1647.html

Says that Hart's agent is not Kia? When you say with him; in what capacity does he work for them? For the record i'm seeking clarity and i'm unclear on who Joorabchian represents. Perhaps I'm allowing myself to be swayed by public opinion but I don't like the fella and would rather he had no dealings with the club.

Kia scumbag on TS this morning

dayvo said:
danburge82 said:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/tribuene-sportagentur/details/berater_1647.html

Says that Hart's agent is not Kia? When you say with him; in what capacity does he work for them? For the record i'm seeking clarity and i'm unclear on who Joorabchian represents. Perhaps I'm allowing myself to be swayed by public opinion but I don't like the fella and would rather he had no dealings with the club.

He's not an agent he "advises" them

waspish said:
He's not an agent he "advises" them

Thanks Waspish, still potentially holds the ear of our players though... worrying :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.