Kickback Podcast, with Nedum Onuoha This Week Noel Gallagher

I was looking forward to the Michael Johnson episode but felt like we didn’t really find out anything that we didn’t already know.

nedum was a guest on Undr the cosh & got stuck into Barton, might not come as a surprise but he’s a bit of a twat.

Latest episode with Michael Johnson. I know a lot here will be interested in this one.

Ireland should have played a lot better then.
He never kicked on after a great season before.
Shite at Villa and anywhere else after.
Mancini knew what he was doing with him.
With the best will in the world , if Yaya Toure didn’t want Ireland to leave , I’ll trust his judgement before yours .

With the best will in the world , if Yaya Toure didn’t want Ireland to leave , I’ll trust his judgement before yours .
How many games would YaYa have played with him.
He had one brilliant season with us and he could not kick on from that.
Was told by Mancini and Houllier to change his head and work harder at his game.
Done neither and wasted the rest of his career.
Some of the things he did were just stupid.

Enjoyed the Johnson one given how enigmatic he’s seemed after retiring. Good to hear that he’s content with life and doesn’t have any regrets over his career.

Didn’t realise he only played 10 times after that 07/08 season, he really was fucked by injuries. Such a shame given the player he was obviously about to become.

nedum was a guest on Undr the cosh & got stuck into Barton, might not come as a surprise but he’s a bit of a twat.
Just had a look on their feed & can’t seem to find that episode mate. Any idea when it was uploaded?
The nearest I can see is a “Danny Mills special” where the blurb says he describes Joey as a poor man’s Roy Keane.
Clearly I’m not gonna listen to a Mills special, but would like to hear the Nedum one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.