Kickback Podcast, with Nedum Onuoha This Week Noel Gallagher

Listened to a few of them, and I think the main strength is that they are talking to each other as equals. Think there is a fear that interviews/chats with journalists are trying to get a story, and sometimes fans are a bit in awe of the players

Didn't know he had a podcast until i heard his interview on 93:20. That's pretty good - been meaning to sub his podcast so thanks for the reminder

I really struggle to see why this pod hasnt caught the City fans base imagination. Its giving us a fantastic look at what went on in the dressing rooms of 07 to today. His manner is brilliantly relaxed and gets the best out of all his guests

The Vinny one is Brill as are the Clichy and Lescott ones. All of them in fact

only just heard about it but subscribed & enjoying it now.

I loved Vinny telling Nedum he was a disgrace in the QOR game.

A really good, insightful podcast this.
Didn’t realise how much Vinny had been through prior to him moving to us :(

Nedum was on my uni course about 15 years ago, but dropped out. I think he’s bright, especially compared to some other footballers. It’s a bit of a myth he’s highly educated, from an academic viewpoint anyway.

I’d much rather watch/listen to Micah in the media.

Nedum was on my uni course about 15 years ago, but dropped out. I think he’s bright, especially compared to some other footballers. It’s a bit of a myth he’s highly educated, from an academic viewpoint anyway.

He got great A level results and probably dropped out of his Uni course due to football commitments Certainly Micah is entertaining but when I’ve heard Nedum he comes across as more insightful than Micah

Strange post.

Are you suggesting his intellect stopped growing because he left your uni course? Football? Ill mother? Juggling too much?

Unless, of course, you live with him and have witnessed what level he is at, intellectually, on a daily basis...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.