Kickback Podcast, with Nedum Onuoha This Week Noel Gallagher

Nedum was on my uni course about 15 years ago, but dropped out. I think he’s bright, especially compared to some other footballers. It’s a bit of a myth he’s highly educated, from an academic viewpoint anyway.

I’d much rather watch/listen to Micah in the media.
You do know he went to a private grammar school?

Just started listening to the Man City podcasts on the official site, I've only listened to the one with Franny Lee so far, which mainly covers his time as Chairman. I'm a bit sceptical about some of his versions of events, but it's an interesting listen and not just a PR exercise, the interviewer asks probing questions, which is refreshing for the official site.

Some of the topics covered include the managerial changes, Horton, Steve Coppell, Brian Clarke, Royce etc as well as how the move to the Commonwealth Stadium came about,and Lee talks about. Well worth a listen.

It's fascinating to get the insight in to what goes on behind the scens, so I'll definitely check out Nedum's podcasts as well.

Listened to the Micah, Hart, Lescott and the Brandon (kitman) one so far. Good easy listening with the odd funny anecdote.

Nedum was on my uni course about 15 years ago, but dropped out. I think he’s bright, especially compared to some other footballers. It’s a bit of a myth he’s highly educated, from an academic viewpoint anyway.

I’d much rather watch/listen to Micah in the media.

4 A 's at A level
Your choice if you like to listen to Micah Richards, personally suddenly find something better to do when Micah comes on
I find he is either taking direction, or misinformed.

The under the cosh poadcasts are great too. A lot more adult themed, and there are a few ex city players on there

The two part Nicky weaver one is brilliant if you want to hear stories about Thatcher and Barton and his thoughts on the David James going upfront against Boro. Well worth a listen for the Barton beating up Dabo in training

Strange post.

Are you suggesting his intellect stopped growing because he left your uni course? Football? Ill mother? Juggling too much?

Unless, of course, you live with him and have witnessed what level he is at, intellectually, on a daily basis...?

What you on about? I mentioned how educated he is from an academic viewpoint. You don’t need to live with someone, or witness them daily to know how well educated they are.

If the highest level of qualification someone holds is an A level, I wouldn’t consider that person highly educated. It’s all relative I suppose, but higher education is generally considered to be post A level.

Maybe reread my post and make the distinction between education and whatever it is you’re on about.

What you on about? I mentioned how educated he is from an academic viewpoint. You don’t need to live with someone, or witness them daily to know how well educated they are.

If the highest level of qualification someone holds is an A level, I wouldn’t consider that person highly educated. It’s all relative I suppose, but higher education is generally considered to be post A level.

Maybe reread my post and make the distinction between education and whatever it is you’re on about.

I don't need to re-read your post.

You, literally, wrote "...It’s a bit of a myth he’s highly educated...". I questioned how you reached this conclusion if he left the course YOU were on 15 years ago. I asked you if your assumption was if his education stopped dead. I also asked if you had any evidence of his current intellect and you have waffled on about something else.

Maybe, from an educational standpoint, yours stopped around 15 years ago to Nedum, cos that's the last time he knew you were on a course?

Would he assume you weren't "highly educated" from that reasoning when he wouldn't know what you did after that?

Stupid logic, isn't it?

I don't need to re-read your post.

You, literally, wrote "...It’s a bit of a myth he’s highly educated...". I questioned how you reached this conclusion if he left the course YOU were on 15 years ago. I asked you if your assumption was if his education stopped dead. I also asked if you had any evidence of his current intellect and you have waffled on about something else.

Maybe, from an educational standpoint, yours stopped around 15 years ago to Nedum, cos that's the last time he knew you were on a course?

Would he assume you weren't "highly educated" from that reasoning when he wouldn't know what you did after that?

Stupid logic, isn't it?

You didn’t ask if my assumption was his education stopped dead when he left the course. You asked if I was suggesting his intellect stopped growing.

Either you can’t differentiate between education and intellect, or you struggle to read your own posts as well as other people’s.

Either way, I’ve read enough of your contentious drivel. Congrats, you’re the first person in ten years I’ve had to put on ignore.

You didn’t ask if my assumption was his education stopped dead when he left the course. You asked if I was suggesting his intellect stopped growing.

Either you can’t differentiate between education and intellect, or you struggle to read your own posts as well as other people’s.

Either way, I’ve read enough of your contentious drivel. Congrats, you’re the first person in ten years I’ve had to put on ignore.

Don't make a twat of yourself, then!

"Does education make you intelligent?

The relationship between intelligence and education is one that scientists have been studying for years. It is correct to say that higher level of education leads to greater level of intelligence and also true the other way around, however, it does not apply for every situation."

You would have to PRETTY dumb for the underlined to happen. Are you accusing Ned of this...?

A higher level of education exists in life outside of school and outside of your Uni from 15 years ago.

Let's hope your 'intellect' grows from this 'education'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.