Kickback Podcast, with Nedum Onuoha This Week Noel Gallagher

Anyway it's a decent podcast. Just listened to the Joe Hart episode. Would like to have heard more about his career after City and hear his thoughts on why he thinks he's not been able to settle somewhere. Some of the comments he makes about the qualities he wants in players in front of him demonstrate why he and Pep didn't gel

I really struggle to see why this pod hasnt caught the City fans base imagination. Its giving us a fantastic look at what went on in the dressing rooms of 07 to today. His manner is brilliantly relaxed and gets the best out of all his guests

The Vinny one is Brill as are the Clichy and Lescott ones. All of them in fact
What's a podcast?

On his latest edition with Gaz Baz he announced at the end that he’s playing his last game this weekend and retiring Rated him as a player and it’s a shame he didn’t get to work with Pep a true Blue and is going to return to Manchester to be with his extended family I for one wish him all the best in his future career whatever that might be

On his latest edition with Gaz Baz he announced at the end that he’s playing his last game this weekend and retiring Rated him as a player and it’s a shame he didn’t get to work with Pep a true Blue and is going to return to Manchester to be with his extended family I for one wish him all the best in his future career whatever that might be
It was a very moving speech, the best I've heard come from the United States all week

What's a podcast?
Think of it has a radio show that you can choose to listen at anytime, there are numerous podcast apps to use I use the Apple iOS app and listen to a few City related ones 93:20 and Bluemoon to name two Give it ago there is even a City official one which is actually very good and not sanitised at all

Think of it has a radio show that you can choose to listen at anytime, there are numerous podcast apps to use I use the Apple iOS app and listen to a few City related ones 93:20 and Bluemoon to name two Give it ago there is even a City official one which is actually very good and not sanitised at all
Ta mate. Will give them a whirl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.