Kickback Podcast, with Nedum Onuoha This Week Noel Gallagher

Like others have said, it's a great listen, Noel seems really relaxed talking to him, generally in interviews and chats he's pretty rigid and guarded. Not at all on this. Very good.

Would be a real shame if he ended it, but maybe he's got a more lucrative media gig lined up? His broadcasting skills certainly deserve a bigger platform.

Perhaps but he has said enough times he prefers the conversational style of broadcasting as opposed to sound bite central. He's got his contracted regular gigs now with R5Live, ESPN and his consultancy work with the Athletic. Talking about the Athletic he was on the Why Always us pod this week with David Mooney and Sam Lee and it was excellent.

Thought his interview skills with Noel were top notch. He'll go far if he wants to !

I always assumed the point of the podcast was to be a vehicle to develop his skills and give him a platform to get into proper media.

I would love to see someone like The Athletic or BBC pick up the podcast because the format is great. The BBC Radio 5Live appearances definitely seem to be getting more regular and closer together.

I think he's set on a career in the media, and he's very good so I'm sure he's got something lined up.

Like others have said, it's a great listen, Noel seems really relaxed talking to him, generally in interviews and chats he's pretty rigid and guarded. Not at all on this. Very good.
You took the words out of my mouth. Noel seemed very relaxed. Normally he is very aloof and comes across the wrong way. He was in his element here and he was like he was in the boozer talking about music and football to one of his mates. Great listen.

Just listened to the Noel pod, it’s absolutely superb & I agree with his views & experiences.

Nedum is a breath of fresh air, loved how they described Dipper/Rag lovefest.

Just heard about this podcast and listened to the one with Michael Johnson first, as I was always curious about what happened to him and hoped he had overcome his demons.

He spoke really well and I'm happy that he has managed to find happiness in life. Ned does a really good job of drawing info out of his guests as well. Will listen to the Ireland one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.