Kickback Podcast, with Nedum Onuoha This Week Noel Gallagher

He may not be everyone's cup of tea but he's done one with Hughes which is very interesting. I think Nedum is a really good interviewer and allows his guests to answer questions. He is also quite honest about his own career.

If you've not listened to it it's a great podcast.

Can't believe that it's not been taken up more to be honest.

On his latest edition with Gaz Baz he announced at the end that he’s playing his last game this weekend and retiring Rated him as a player and it’s a shame he didn’t get to work with Pep a true Blue and is going to return to Manchester to be with his extended family I for one wish him all the best in his future career whatever that might be
Gaz has just sold his house in Cheshire subject to contract despite his wife saying she wanted to stay because ofthe equestrian facilities.
The house and grounds are perfectly kept
and it is furnished very tastefully. Especially the framed City shirts on the wall.
Good luck Gaz wherever you go next.

Gaz has just sold his house in Cheshire subject to contract despite his wife saying she wanted to stay because ofthe equestrian facilities.
The house and grounds are perfectly kept
and it is furnished very tastefully. Especially the framed City shirts on the wall.
Good luck Gaz wherever you go next.
You are either an estate agent or a stalker. Or Gareth Barry

You are either an estate agent or a stalker. Or Gareth Barry
Or pass his house every day.
Or seen him overtake me after a match just after junction 19 and shoot past with me thinking he would be having his tea before l got to junction 18.
Or me being curious to see he was a classy at home as he was on the pitch

Thanks for the heads-up on that. I confess it had passed completely under my radar. Just listened to the Vinny one. Interesting that he attributes all his calf injuries that plagued him so much in the later seasons to breaking his Achilles tendon. Makes sense, really. Given how great he already was, it makes you wonder what sort of summit he could have got to with an injury-free career. One or two CL trophies?
Hasn't Nedum got an excellent radio style, too? He just seems made for it.

Recently discovered Nedum's podcast and agree with others that it needs more recognition! He has a great way of pushing the guest for a real answer whilst keeping things really chilled.

Me too! Very late to the party but I’m a big fan of Ned. I’m listening to the Vinny one now and would recommend it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.