Kickback Podcast, with Nedum Onuoha This Week Noel Gallagher

Discovered it today and had no idea it existed until spotting this thread, this morning.

Gaz has just sold his house in Cheshire subject to contract despite his wife saying she wanted to stay because ofthe equestrian facilities.
The house and grounds are perfectly kept
and it is furnished very tastefully. Especially the framed City shirts on the wall.
Good luck Gaz wherever you go next.
Now I don’t think you are an estate agent or a stalker but I would like to know how you know it is furnished very tastefully and there are framed City shirts on the wall? Surely they can’t be seen from the main road, they’d have a drive wouldn’t they? ;-) :-) Just wondering.

Now I don’t think you are an estate agent or a stalker but I would like to know how you know it is furnished very tastefully and there are framed City shirts on the wall? Surely they can’t be seen from the main road, they’d have a drive wouldn’t they? ;-) :-) Just wondering.
It does indeed have a drive about 100 yards long plus a drive to a now closed off rear entrance. It also has a decent runway which a previous owner wanted to extend but at the public inquiry a retired wing commander said he flew Vulcans into smaller strips. So it is big big big.
Mrs Barry did say she wanted to stay forever because of the stables but they seem to have changed their plans.
It lies in the junction of several country lanes and it is not possible to see the house clearly let alone into it.
I drove past it almost daily before Covid and when l saw the very discreet 'For sale or let' signs so l had a nosey at the Estate Agents Particulars for the price. Many rooms were alsopictured and it was all tastefully done including his framed City shirts and one or two others.
Am I now absolved from your scurrilous accusations of being a stalker or worse still an estate agent? ;)

It does indeed have a drive about 100 yards long plus a drive to a now closed off rear entrance. It also has a decent runway which a previous owner wanted to extend but at the public inquiry a retired wing commander said he flew Vulcans into smaller strips. So it is big big big.
Mrs Barry did say she wanted to stay forever because of the stables but they seem to have changed their plans.
It lies in the junction of several country lanes and it is not possible to see the house clearly let alone into it.
I drove past it almost daily before Covid and when l saw the very discreet 'For sale or let' signs so l had a nosey at the Estate Agents Particulars for the price. Many rooms were alsopictured and it was all tastefully done including his framed City shirts and one or two others.
Am I now absolved from your scurrilous accusations of being a stalker or worse still an estate agent? ;)
You are definitely exonerated. I should have thought of the looking at the details online! Duh. I apologise profusely. :-)

You are definitely exonerated. I should have thought of the looking at the details online! Duh. I apologise profusely. :-)
Don't worry Sheila. Don C would have given me a reference.
The house sold STC very quickly and I don't know who is now there. It might be another footballer or l would give the details so you could nosey too.

On New Years Eve 2019 around tea time I popped into the local supermarket to get a few last minute items with my wife. Coming out we bumped into Nedum coming in and we started talking. We carried on for 45 minutes and talked about all things City. He was brilliant and very easy to talk to. I was well impressed.
I then followed his career and saw he was doing podcasts. He's very intelligent and asks some great questions.
I have also seen him talking football on the Sky show, again very good.
I'm working my way through them all now after having picked and choose certain ones to start with. As a City fan you learn so much about the goings on at the Club. The one featuring James Milner was very revealing and interesting. Am listening to the Mark Hughes one now and again really interesting.
I would recommend them to any City fan, as I am sure you will enjoy them.

The Milner one was interesting. He mentioned his desire to play central midfield, which he thinks is his best position, numerous times.

I do wish Nedum had asked him some more probing questions about his time at City and particularly how he left.

Both Nedum and Milner seem to have a downer on Mancini and claimed that he was very superstitious.

The Milner one was interesting. He mentioned his desire to play central midfield, which he thinks is his best position, numerous times.

I do wish Nedum had asked him some more probing questions about his time at City and particularly how he left.

Both Nedum and Milner seem to have a downer on Mancini and claimed that he was very superstitious.
Almost everyone at the club had soured on Mancini, it's why he was sacked.

Even the James Milner one is good, casts him a totally different light Nedum is trusted because he’s chatting with mates going to be interesting when he has guests on that don’t know him so well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.