Kicking off in Bristol tonight

ste1969 said:
That started about 6pm, 2 mins from where i live. riot vans,cops on horses etc. there was more cops than people.

Still carrying on according to 5live, I take it they are behind the game with their "breaking news" as usual.
So is it still lively, or is it lock down time in St George?

From the pub video on the link it looks like a dozen or so clowns ballooning round a boozer. As for the lad out of the police van, he must have been kicking off inside the back of the van for that to happen, he was well fucked by the time they taped him up, going nowhere fast, I wonder how long they'll leave him bound up like that..

nw42 said:
ste1969 said:
That started about 6pm, 2 mins from where i live. riot vans,cops on horses etc. there was more cops than people.

Still carrying on according to 5live, I take it they are behind the game with their "breaking news" as usual.
So is it still lively, or is it lock down time in St George?

From the pub video on the link it looks like a dozen or so clowns ballooning round a boozer. As for the lad out of the police van, he must have been kicking off inside the back of the van for that to happen, he was well fucked by the time they taped him up, going nowhere fast, I wonder how long they'll leave him bound up like that..

It must be still going on cos the cop vans are still streaming past, the pub where they arrested the guy is a scum of the earth pub normal night for the redfield.

Lots of somalians live nearby, they would normally be watching the footie in cafes etc. They have all been stood on church rd, to see what happens.

dazdon said:
[bigimg]http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/muslims-carrying-banners-declaring-islam-will-dominate-the-world-protest-at-the-visit-of-mr-wilders-to-the-uk.jpg[/bigimg]

Wade in, full riot gear, accept arrest or be arrested with prejudice.

When in Rome....or fuck off home!

And for those of you saying Britain IS their home, it is clearly NOT their spiritual home or the land where they want to abide by the LAW OF THE LAND. Sharia Law my arse!

Time to fight fire with fire, so that the innocents are not the only ones getting burnt! Tired of all the liberal "human rights" arguments. When people are "relieved" of their human rights at the tip of a machete on the streets of London, it is time to wake the fuck up and STOP IGNORING WHAT IS HAPPENING UNDER YOUR NOSE.

Preach hatred, go to jail. Incite hatred, go to jail.

Freedom of speech is one thing, but those cunts in the above picture want shoving on a plane to somewhere else. Just a bunch of deluded (and ugly, surprise surprise) losers.

badman said:
right wing morons doing exactly what the terrorists want.

They wouldn't have to rally against them if they got rid of the cunts.

Try insulting an Asian or the religion of peace online and you could be arrested (It's happened this week)

But wave a banner proclaiming your hatred for the British and that they should die..and fuck all happens to you.

We shouldn't give a shit if they get offended,the same way they don't seem to give a shit about us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.