Kids/adults running onto the pitch after the final whistle

Has nobody told those parents……
”You don’t win anything with kids”.
Apart from a sweat stained MCFC shirt on eBay for £1000

I’ll bet that this is NOT happening at Stirling Albion….it bloody better not be!!
When and where did this “kids begging for shirts“ begin?
Embarrasing and needs to stop NOW. Just ask them for money.

I saw this on TV - my thoughts at time - as much it is fucking 'cute' for some the fact is the kid was on the pitch, not being parented AND was given the shirt by CITY player will only encourage more of this behaviour - if not prevented more will do it, then more risk a child is injured in the rush / climbing over or getting knocked over to get on the pitch at end. CITY just need to clamp down now, ban for parents and I would also have Police do a child welfare check with Children Services. CITY sign shirts for charity and make them available in other ways, dont want to see this again or a child injured.

Last edited:
Who remembers way back in division 2 when we were getting beat off Oldham at home? Weaver is about to take a goal kick and some bloke runs on the pitch stark bollock naked from the North Stand, slots the ball perfectly in the back of the net and proceeds to the corner flag between the kippax and Platt Lane stand to be rugby tackled by the stewards? It ain’t a new phenomenon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.