Kids/adults running onto the pitch after the final whistle

TTh
Seems to be the new phenomena and a sad one. Parents allowing this to happen are cunts.
The 5 year old kid who ran on at the end was obviously told to do it by his dad, get me a Messi picture son. The dad is a complete knob, and could easily find himself banned because of that.
The other two were probably tourists who wouldn't give a shit if they got banned, will never be seen at another City game ever

The first lump who went on, was at W gate demanding that he was a EU citizen and the police must release him.

Yeah at the same time as the blonde kid with Silva there was an adult i think getting meshed by about 6 stewards near the centre circle. The cameras cut off quickly.

I watched on TV and thought to myself - no doubt someone will run on here at the end with so many superstars about. As others said earlier in the thread, it looks like there were attempts with Messi pre-game.

Grealish kicked a lot of this off by handing out shirts at the end of games early in the season- all well and good. just come to the side of the pitch.

The OG is that guy at the city bench block 126 with the Algeria flag who seat hops around and shouts at players...tries to be friendly but up to the same behavior every game..

Im not a parent but have 2 nephews aged 3 & 5. I wouldnt dare let them out of my sight - never mind getting handled by a lot of random stewards...!! Imagine the scramble trying to locate them after the match!
Nothing to do with Grealish ffs.
It has been going on sporadically all over Europe the last few years. And pretty much every away game when Messi or Ronaldo are involved, the new breed of weirdos who follow a player rather than a team

Nothing to do with Grealish ffs.
It has been going on sporadically all over Europe the last few years. And pretty much every away game when Messi or Ronaldo are involved, the new breed of weirdos who follow a player rather than a team

spot on

Was happening alot pre covid. As one lad i know his lad was getting on the pitch a fair amount and Ederson was always handing stuff 2 him

Who remembers way back in division 2 when we were getting beat off Oldham at home? Weaver is about to take a goal kick and some bloke runs on the pitch stark bollock naked from the North Stand, slots the ball perfectly in the back of the net and proceeds to the corner flag between the kippax and Platt Lane stand to be rugby tackled by the stewards? It ain’t a new phenomenon.
I remember this happening, long haired guy in doc type boots and as you say nothing else.
Also remember a couple streaking v arse at MR.

Sod the scrounging kids, I had a proper not right sat a few rows in front of me last night. Him and his girlfriend had strolled to their seats with 3 pints between them. I didn‘t even know that they had started selling alcohol at Champions League games. When the steward challenged him he gave it the big un and then asked if he’d get compensation for not being able to drink them! When the steward told him he could drink them on the concourse he looked bemused. All the time this was going on he’d carried on drinking, so he’d managed to neck one of the pints before he went to the concourse.

Are you sure it wasn't against law back then? Pretty sure it's always been part of the trespass laws.

Anyway we need to bring the innocence back.

Trespass...? Bloody hell, I was a serial offender in the 1960s then. I suspect that any such transgression was treated with a lot more common sense in those days. We were much faster than the police over a short distance anyway - Once over the Kippax wall, we were across the pitch before the bobbies had decided whether they could be bothered chasing us or not!

There's no way we'll get ever get that innocence back. The world is full of dickheads thrusting mobile phones or children in the faces of 'personalities' who are most likely on their guard in case of physical attack. Most kids lose their 'innocence' by the time they start primary school - Ask any teacher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.