Kids/adults running onto the pitch after the final whistle

Easy to solve
The League (so no club looks bad ) makes a statement saying if a player hands over a shirt to a fan who runs on he gets a 3 game ban and the club is docked 3 points
That ends it straight away
The problem being if I was convicted of running on the pitch I would get all the videos of people who have not been prosecuted and handed shirts for my defence
I’ve no problem with kids and fans etc
However allowing could prevent hooligans being prosecuted and banned
Let the players if they wish throw the shirt to a kid or better still auction it for charity

If fans continue to run onto the pitch it won't be long until the players make a dash off the pitch at the sound of the final whistle and do their handshakes with the opposition and officials in the tunnel.
Stadiums will have to have loudspeaker announcements when the board goes up for additional time reminding fans than entering the pitch is illegal and will result in bans.

Alls well that ends well. This is the mother of the young boy who eventually ended up with Bernardo's shirt.

All this stuff going around about Bernardo’s shirt last night, someone has said my 10 year old son shouldn’t of got given it by the steward - Bradley has seen the paper etc today and obviously he reads stuff over my shoulder - he feels bad that he has now got something that he doesn’t deserve

As his mum I feel he deserves the world and more

I just hope the original person that had the shirt on the pitch doesn’t mind Bradley having it and it will be well loved and will be going to all hospital stays, treatments and chemo sessions etc. And he also went to sleep last night with it and said ‘it’s ok when I go now mummy as I’m not scared of dying as one of my 3 dreams have now come true’ (his dreams - a player worn shirt, a fully signed shirt and Ederson to shake his hand)

Also if anyone ever sees him at games please say ‘Hello Bradley’ to him as it makes his day and he feels like a celebrity
(he won’t say anything back as all the Cancer treatment over the last 8 years has caused him to have Selective Mutism, so he only talks to me. BUT you will see his face light up and it honestly makes him feel special and he isn’t being rude when he doesn’t respond)

I just watched a video of a birmingham fan that came for our game v psg
it looks like he is sat front or second row of roughly block 222 or 223
clearly shows the dad with his kid with bernardos shirt.

it needs stopping.

edit,not the birmingham fan,his video shows the city fan and his kid escaping with the shirt

Last edited:
Easy to solve
The League (so no club looks bad ) makes a statement saying if a player hands over a shirt to a fan who runs on he gets a 3 game ban and the club is docked 3 points
That ends it straight away
The problem being if I was convicted of running on the pitch I would get all the videos of people who have not been prosecuted and handed shirts for my defence
I’ve no problem with kids and fans etc
However allowing could prevent hooligans being prosecuted and banned
Let the players if they wish throw the shirt to a kid or better still auction it for charity

Docked 3 points and a 3 game ban eh ?

I'm willing to take that chance and run on at Anfield in that case in their next home game.

I will wrestle Minamino to the ground if he don't hand it over,be worth the 3 points deducted,and a ban :)

Docked 3 points and a 3 game ban eh ?

I'm willing to take that chance and run on at Anfield in that case in their next home game.

I will wrestle Minamino to the ground if he don't hand it over,be worth the 3 points deducted,and a ban :)
he really hadn't thought that one out had he,arf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.