Kids/adults running onto the pitch after the final whistle

I loved Genevieve's, rough as fuck but some good night's there.
Top place but you had to have a proper moody hard face...hahaha.

When it changed tio The International I was gutted BUT saw some great bands there and The Carousel too.

We used to go in all the Irish clubs back in the day...Ardri ,,,,,St Eddys etc

There is a tic toc video going round. It seems to show 2 youngsters, perhaps 10, running off the swamp pitch during a match. One has a ball, (match ball ?) which he throws to someone so he can jump the advertising board. The fans then help him get his ball and evade the stewards. What a load of wankers, ignoring its the swamp, what a great way to bring up a kid.

There is a tic toc video going round. It seems to show 2 youngsters, perhaps 10, running off the swamp pitch during a match. One has a ball, (match ball ?) which he throws to someone so he can jump the advertising board. The fans then help him get his ball and evade the stewards. What a load of wankers, ignoring its the swamp, what a great way to bring up a kid.
A red a ****? never

Top place but you had to have a proper moody hard face...hahaha.

When it changed tio The International I was gutted BUT saw some great bands there and The Carousel too.

We used to go in all the Irish clubs back in the day...Ardri ,,,,,St Eddys etc
Was it Oceans 11 or something similar for a while? Around the corner was the Tivoli restaurant known as 'I lov it backwards' for some reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.