Kids I Pad at the game

Blu1

I had a 15 minute argument at the turnstile today with a steward in the pissing down rain over my daughter having her iPad. My daughter is 8 and takes her iPad to every game and as since she was 5. Eventually I was allowed to take it in, what they thought I was going to do with it is beyond me. All he kept saying was no iPads with no reason.

Can anybody shed any info on if you can take an iPad in with you ?

DuZHmZHWkAI7D66.jpg:large

So is a computer tablet an iPad ?

I am actually even amazed to see that in the prohibited items list.

Thanks for the post

Yeah an iPad is a tablet. Trouble with these lists is that they can probably put anything on there without justifying it...food for example, that's only on there so you buy it inside the stadium

Slightly off topic but funny nonetheless, against Hoffenheim I went with my son in 3rd tier south stand and at entrance M my son went in the bag queue as we had our usual 2 bottles of sealed water and 4 packets of crisps, the buffoon who scanned him said “you’re only allowed 1 packet of crisps each and have to throw 2 away, take your pick” - never in my life heard anything so fucking ridiculous, meant I had to discard my pickled onion monster munch, the bastard.

Slightly off topic but funny nonetheless, against Hoffenheim I went with my son in 3rd tier south stand and at entrance M my son went in the bag queue as we had our usual 2 bottles of sealed water and 4 packets of crisps, the buffoon who scanned him said “you’re only allowed 1 packet of crisps each and have to throw 2 away, take your pick” - never in my life heard anything so fucking ridiculous, meant I had to discard my pickled onion monster munch, the bastard.
Should have 'lent' them to whoever was behind you in the queue until you were all inside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.