Kids in block 110??

billy_big_spuds said:
Bluegarty, come on mate, you plainly just wanted everyone to think TFS is a nob.
If it was just general opinion, then you wouldn't have mentioned about someone off this board being involved.

Not at all if you read the thread properly then I wasn't going to name him, he himself came on and held his hands up.... The only reason for the thread was to find out did people (who mainly stand in and around 110) think that having kids in there is OK with them because TFS told me he shouldn't have been there but I think he has now retracted that statement since... The thinking is do YOU feel annoyed by it?

Were you ever in the Kippax as a kid when we scored ?[/quote]

We used to sit on that wall in the middle and when we scored got thrown everywhere, proper scary but proper buzzing at the same time.

I think its up to you what age you take kids I started going at about 5 or 6 first sitting but then in the kippax and it was top.

If you want you could move to Family Stand which is a bit 'safer'

Ticket For Schalke said:
yer but your not like the rest of us mere mortals are you. if you look why i was saying fuck off, it was because he wouldnt shake my hand, i never even touched the lad, so dont make out i piled on top of him, yes i was in the wrong, but sit would of simmered down if the handshake was excepted.

If by "mere mortal" you mean "you"... no, i guess i'm not. If i fell of my chair into or near a guy with his kid i'd expect him to be a little pissed off.

If he didn't shake my hand, i'd take it that i was in the wrong and move on... i wouldn't start telling him to fuck off and then try and take the moral high ground by telling him he shouldn't be bringing his kids in there in the first place anyway.

But that's just me... i might be in the minority, but don't try and make out that i'm saying i'm better than anyone else.

GStar said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
yer but your not like the rest of us mere mortals are you. if you look why i was saying fuck off, it was because he wouldnt shake my hand, i never even touched the lad, so dont make out i piled on top of him, yes i was in the wrong, but sit would of simmered down if the handshake was excepted.

If by "mere mortal" you mean "you"... no, i guess i'm not. If i fell of my chair into or near a guy with his kid i'd expect him to be a little pissed off.

If he didn't shake my hand, i'd take it that i was in the wrong and move on... i wouldn't start telling him to fuck off and then try and take the moral high ground by telling him he shouldn't be bringing his kids in there in the first place anyway.

But that's just me... i might be in the minority, but don't try and make out that i'm saying i'm better than anyone else.

yer but i never fell into anyone. so your arguement is a no go.

same old bluemooners on here with nothing better to do than start a 14 page post on someone falling off his seat at a football match , oh my god nobody was hurt , nobody was scared for life, and the kid still wants to go so why mention it on here. its PATHETIC !!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.