Kids Tickets

TINY

Hi all. Anyone know if I take my nephew to the game, can he sit on my knee and not need a ticket or? He’s 5

Hi all. Anyone know if I take my nephew to the game, can he sit on my knee and not need a ticket or? He’s 5
Used to take my two at that age and were allowed in for free but it does get a bit tedious if you arrive somewhat before kick off and by the 60th minute, I guess is depends on the size of your kid mate.

If you can afford it or there’s one available I’d definitely try and get him/her their own seat

It’s technically under 5 is free however am sure at 5 they wouldn’t know any different. My laddie is 4 but I usually always get him a ticket as there is no way he would sit still on me knee all game, I wouldn’t get a seconds rest, usually into the second half he is sitting back in his seat watching my phone and let’s me enjoy the game :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.