Kieran Trippier awarded the Freedom of Bury

It was a fine, fine free kick he scored. I don’t begrudge him the freedom of Bury.
I seem to recall Danny Mills scoring a screamer for us once. Can we award him the freedom of a city?
Aleppo? Damascus? Douma? Ashton?

So he is free to graze his sheep on any common land within the town limits, and pass through tolls without charge. In the modern day and age, if Lingard gets the Freedom of Warrington, he will be able to use the Warburton Bridge for nothing, and maybe Delph won't have to pay on the M6 Toll Road in future.

Bet he's chuffed he doesn't live in Bacup, which meant he could sleep with anyone from Bacup rather than one of his family.....

Just been reading that Bury are granting the Freedom of Bury to Kieran Trippier. I always think of Kieran as one of 'our' players having watched him in our youth system back in the day.

Well done Kieran.

Yep. Been telling anyone who'll listen that he's City educated. Free beer in Rayners not to shabby either.

It was a fine, fine free kick he scored. I don’t begrudge him the freedom of Bury.
I seem to recall Danny Mills scoring a screamer for us once. Can we award him the freedom of a city?
Aleppo? Damascus? Douma? Ashton?
That's a bit harsh, grouping Ashton with Aleppo. Aleppo isn't THAT bad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.