Kieran Trippier

burnley blue mcfc

Team supported
Manchester city
being a city fan from burnley,i keep an eye on how they're doin,trippier is rippin up trees by all accounts?,mom every game, did we let one slip through the net?,obv not as good as chlichy but ive never rated kolarov cud've bin good young bk-up?

Re: Keiran Trippier.........

Obviously they don't teach you how to speak in Burnley........

Anyway,Trippier was always going to do well in the game,he has decent ability but more importantly he has the desire - a born winner.

I too keep an eye on his progress,it would have been great to keep him,certainly good enough to be a number 2,however,as said,he was never going to dislodge our current two.

Arsenal were sniffing last year.

He was 22 at the time so it really was time we started playing him but he wasnt going to dislodge Micah and Zab.

We got criminally underpaid for him though he is a dead cert to play in the premier league soon

puts a better cross in than either Zaba or Micah

saw him play against Norwich youth in the youth cup a few years ago and he was by far the best player on the pitch,good luck to him

Bit of an old thread, but I regularly hear good things about this kid at Burnley being the best right back in the championship. While I understand he wouldn't have played for us, it's nice to see one of our lads doing well. Hope they get promoted and he gets a move to a bigger club.

for me the best player i have seen from our youth team in recent times. I cant beleive we got rid of him tbh. He wasnt given a fair chance imo

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
for me the best player i have seen from our youth team in recent times. I cant beleive we got rid of him tbh. He wasnt given a fair chance imo

Who would you have had him replace? He moved to Burnley in the season that we had the best two right-backs in the league fighting it out for a spot, and Micah wasn't crocked quite as much as now.

If he was a left-back, there would have been a better chance for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.