Kiev Game....

Vicky

Hi Blues. Just want to let you know that the game in Kiev is a sell out...That's close on 75000 peeps, 74 of which will be shouting for Kiev...But I reckon we can still out sing'em.....

Vicky said:
Hi Blues. Just want to let you know that the game in Kiev is a sell out...That's close on 75000 peeps, 74 of which will be shouting for Kiev...But I reckon we can still out sing'em.....

Sorry love, you have the wrong stadium there.

Dynamo's home is the 16,900 capacity Lobanovsky Dynamo Stadium in Kiev, with a few bigger games played at Olimpiysky National Sports Complex.

This game is being played in the smaller stadium

Vicky said:
Yeah but you can get that many of them in a queue for a loaf of bread.

Sorry Guys I have been out of the country for a week. They were supposed to be holding it at the main Kiev Stadium because its a EPL Team.

It is disappointing because they could have sold out the the main Stadium. And people in Kiev were expecting it to be at the Main stadium..Never mind..Enjoy the day Blues. You will have a good time I am sure. And don't worry about Kiev as far as hooligans go because generally its not a problem here, people will welcome you. Come and have a great day in this wonderful city. The Girls are beautiful...And very approachable, The Beer is cheep as chips and the Vodka is rocket Fuel (Take it easy on the Vodka,)..Oh and DO NOT DRINK THE WATER...or you will spend the day in the toilet..Its a shame the game isn't a month later when spring will be here, the City is really beautiful then and its warm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.