Kimbo Slice

mammutly

Watching his videos on Youtube. He is (or was) the real deal, serious, ultimate, no messing, genuine, hard bastard.

Of all the boxers, MMA, UFC, cage fighters etc. Kimbo semed to be the one.

Unless you know different?

well thats what everyone thought (including me) until he lost to that guy, that guy wasnt even that good, forgot his name though. After he beat Kimbo he got a deal for the UFC and in his first fight got battered more than ive ever seen in my life, busted face and shit. Then Kimbo came in to MMA and won a few. He was due to fight this guy, but on the fight night that guy wasnt able to fight, so they got a replacement who had few hours to prepare for the fight..... and he knocked Kimbo out with a weak jab it seemed. After that i dunno if hes THAT good

kimbo was the best street fighter in the states for yrs... Everyone knew of him and that's what went against him!!youtubes audience.. Its a different ball game fighting in the ufc as they are all trained prizefighters.. He will never be king of the ring,, but will always be king of the streets.. His style of chin down and throw dangerous combo's are very easy for a ufc fighter to counter,, he has no groundwork or kicking skills, which are paramount if wanting to succeed..And he isnt a chicken of spring anymore, mid 30's going into that game is suicide..

ussy said:
well thats what everyone thought (including me) until he lost to that guy, that guy wasnt even that good, forgot his name though. After he beat Kimbo he got a deal for the UFC and in his first fight got battered more than ive ever seen in my life, busted face and shit. Then Kimbo came in to MMA and won a few. He was due to fight this guy, but on the fight night that guy wasnt able to fight, so they got a replacement who had few hours to prepare for the fight..... and he knocked Kimbo out with a weak jab it seemed. After that i dunno if hes THAT good

I think that money has more say in UFC than Don King ever dreamed of in boxing. The fight game is corrupt to the core, but Kimbo for me really did seem to be the real deal in the beginning.

Just in case anybody doesn't know(I discovered it by chance, myself!) Mr Slice is in the new Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights on Five USA(yeah, which is why I discovered it by accident!). Teams are run by 'Rampage' Jackson and 'Sugar' Rashad Evans. He's on Rampage's team, by the way.

I can see the showdown being a bad night for Evans...

Bigga said:
Just in case anybody doesn't know(I discovered it by chance, myself!) Mr Slice is in the new Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights on Five USA(yeah, which is why I discovered it by accident!). Teams are run by 'Rampage' Jackson and 'Sugar' Rashad Evans. He's on Rampage's team, by the way.

Really looking forward to this, I can see him getting pasted by some of the younger fighters though. Everyone will want a piece of him due to his reputation.

Bigga said:

When is it on, Bigga?

I have doubts that it might be fixed, but wouldn't want to miss it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.