King of the Kippax

Very true and from someone who ran the best every fanzine.
Well i see some bitterness creeping in .If it was well past its sell buy date no one would be buying it .To have outlived all other City fanzines. dont get bitter .people buy it read it and enjoy just because you dont there is no need to piss on other peoples chips

lived in Israel for a year in the 80s could not do without my subscription of KOTK and the Pink

with the exception of the 1st 2 , i think i've read every single one since, an absolute must when away on holiday lying on a beach. no way is it past its sell by date, certainly not with contributers such as burfield a genius in his writing, not to mention how was it for you, different views on matches, and colin savage with his financial expertise, i doubt many of us would know a fraction of this side of the club. long may it continue.

Tried to find this last night o. He way out of the match. Couldn’t find anyone selling it. Would have come in really handy for my boat journey this weekend.

Tried to find this last night o. He way out of the match. Couldn’t find anyone selling it. Would have come in really handy for my boat journey this weekend.
They were selling them on eaststand level 3,but didn't see them on the way out near the bridge may be it was the weather

Head to Entrance K post-games and you’ll see them on the way towards the bridge from there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.