King of the Kippax | Last ever edition (p 20)

Prestwich_Blue

Message from Dave Wallace re the latest KOTK
It's also available on Kindle.
King of the Kippax number 267 .

This issue is A4, 48 pages in full colour throughout, and sells for just £4. Front cover has Blues being blown away by Hurricane Ciara, and Kun Aguero’s latest records. This is another varied issue, and includes articles on LiVARpool cheats, Spurs denouement, City Illustrated History book review, Spanish Steps, Offside, Penalty Blues, Vinny book review, Steel City Blues, Wemberlee, and all the usual doodles/cartoons, regulars, and favourites. Contributors give a lot of time and effort to produce heartfelt and passionate articles on City and related football topics, and it would be a shame if these were left unread. However, in an unprecedented situation in all of our 32 years of existence, having had five away games and no home games to sell this issue, due to the coronavirus situation, we have a number of copies available for purchase. A perfect read for self isolating Blues! It can be bought direct from (cheques to ) King of the Kippax, 25, Holdenbrook Close, Leigh, Lancs, WN7 2HL for £5 inc P and P. Bacs details, or paypal payments can be arranged if you contact us on kotk.fanzine@gmail.com Thanks, Dave and Sue Wallace

I’m surprised people still actually buy this. There’s so much news nowadays I’m surprised people even find the time to read it.

I think the last time I bought KOTK it had a cartoon of Kevin Keegan on the front.
I used to like the articles written by Tangled Up In Blue.(Which I think is also a Bob Dylan song).
But each article is only the opinion of each contributor. Same as on here really.
I might as well read and discuss all things City on here for free,instead of paying £5 for the privilege on KOTK.

I think the last time I bought KOTK it had a cartoon of Kevin Keegan on the front.
I used to like the articles written by Tangled Up In Blue.(Which I think is also a Bob Dylan song).
But each article is only the opinion of each contributor. Same as on here really.
I might as well read and discuss all things City on here for free,instead of paying £5 for the privilege on KOTK.
You think Tangled Up In Blue is a Bob Dylan song. I'm no longer worried about the Coronavirus!

Tangled Up In Blue
Bob Dylan
Early one mornin' the sun was shinin'
I was layin' in bed
Wondrin' if she'd changed at all
If her hair was still red
Her folks they said our lives together
Sure was gonna be rough
They never did like
Mama's homemade dress
Papa's bank book wasn't big enough
And I was standin' on the side of the road
Rain fallin' on my shoes
Heading out for the east coast
Lord knows I've paid some dues
Gettin' through
Tangled up in blue
She was married when we first met
Soon to be divorced
I helped her out of a jam I guess
But I used a little too much force
We drove that car as far as we could
Abandoned it out west
Split up on a dark sad night
Both agreeing it was best
She turned around to look at me
As I was walkin' away
I heard her say over my shoulder
We'll meet again some day
On…

The problem is that on here 200 words is a lot. In KOTK I can write 4000 and really go into detail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.