King of the Kippax | Last ever edition (p 20)

Lots of perceptions above with facts and opinion here about fanzines. All to be commended. BTH and Noel was from Royal Oak, Wythenshawe. South Manchester near me. Fanzines have always provided a lasting record in print unlike the internet. The exception is MCIVTA from the earliest days of the internet in the 1990's and still going strong. Subscribe for free.

Forums and social media are transient catering only for the moment.

I have continued to subscribe to KoTK and others because they record a lasting snapshot not just a moment in time. Long and thoughtful articles to digest including financial analysis from the likes of Colin Savage (PB)

I recommend others do so now as it is the last survivor, subscription only. Use it or lose a great resource.
Ahem, thanks for the mention Spiny. It's been 30 years since I left the 'Shawe! But we'll have issue 4 of The Helmet Rides Again out in time for Christmas, with another big interview.

In the meantime there's a BTH Facebook page, which is updated daily... https://www.facebook.com/leonyelyab

I did buy all fanzines and enjoy giving a better outlet cpmpared with MSN.
Longer editoriial since I left and was the BTH South M/cr publishing Baguley enviroments.
People should still subscribe to old school contrtibuters and express views for the record as KoTK and MCVTA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.