King of the Kippax | Last ever edition (p 20)

Yeah was joking...
Looking at the year ..1996...it was bad for City as a club...it was just one of those years..
Tbf..as a supporter, it was Brilliant.great days out.home and away.

I had nearly all of them in the loft at one stage. Ended up on a massive bonfire, along with many other treasured belongings, when I made the wrong choice of life companion
I did the same. Burnt loads of fanzines, programmes, match and train tickets along with concert tickets and all sorts of stuff. I had a huge glass framed thing with all my favourite away tickets in it, including my Wembley’81 ticket. Loads of pin badges, put them on a bonfire then put what couldn’t be burned in a skip. All to forget a shit time in my life. I had boxes and boxes of irreplaceable stuff. All gone. Man I regret that. But it’s what I needed to do. And it’s where my head was at the time. I still cherish the MEN and Pink reports I’ve kept that my dad sent me when I lived in France and Germany as a student. Like gold dust. In 1989 he sent me every MEN report. My fave is the one from when we beat Oxford away 4-2. He attached a note “the boys came back! Good times ahead son”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.