King Power

why is Leicester allowed to use King Power on there shirt and naming right ?
The people that own King Power are the same people that own Leicester .
Anyone that has any more info on this
I've read your post back to myself several times, wondering if I'm missing something. I can't figure out what your problem is with Leicester's sponsorship arrangements. Aren't we in the same position, the shirt and stadium sponsor being one and the same "company"? Leicester's are, at least nominally, different companies. If you can clarify what your problem is, that'd be great.

ok in english. The advert on Leicester City shirt and the name on there football ground is King Power.
The people that own King Power are the same people that own Leicester is that not forbitten in FFP rule ?

ok in english. The advert on Leicester City shirt and the name on there football ground is King Power.
The people that own King Power are the same people that own Leicester is that not forbitten in FFP rule ?
And? Aren't we in exactly the same position? And, as far as I am aware, we've never had an issue on that front with FFP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.