King Yaya...

A A

Anonymous

He was absolutely majestic in the first half. A glimpse of what is to come from him. I said it early in the summer, but come the end of this season, he'll be seen as our best piece of business this transfer window.

For 6ft 3 he's got a bit of pace about him. Looks a bit casual at times but overall him and Barry were great today.

A good performance but faded a bit. I hope he will get more used to the hustle and bustle of the Premier League but look promising.

BillyShears said:
He was absolutely majestic in the first half. A glimpse of what is to come from him. I said it early in the summer, but come the end of this season, he'll be seen as our best piece of business this transfer window.

Agree mate, but great players do it for 90 minutes plus. Hopefully this will come when he adjusts to the Premier League.

cookster said:
BillyShears said:

Agree mate, but great players do it for 90 minutes plus. Hopefully this will come when he adjusts to the Premier League.

He didn't play enough competitive football last season mate, so it's going to take him a while to get his fitness levels up.

Tevez was the player from last summer who I'd always admired from afar and dreamt of being at City, and Yaya was the one for this summer...I've got a bit of a man crush on the big man...;- )

First time I've seen him proper. Impressed I have to say.

However, he was occasionally wasteful today. Perhaps needs a bit of Prem fitness?

mackenzie said:
First time I've seen him proper. Impressed I have to say.

However, he was occasionally wasteful today. Perhaps needs a bit of Prem fitness?

All the signs of class are there. He's so composed, and his decision making is always excellent. His technique is great. He's big, strong, and his long legs give him surprising pace for someone who can seem so languid at times.

So many players who had made the run he'd made when he set Tevez up, would've tried to shoot, irrespective of whether they were an attacker or a defender. Yaya showed his intelligence to just pull up and roll the ball to Tevez to knock it into an open net...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.