Kings Of Leon

Manchester1894

At the moment I'd say the new one's better at first listen than the last, Aha Shake Heartbreak is still the most acomplished album of the 4. The best songs are still on the first record though.

4 albums have absolutely flown by!!

Best on the new one is a close call between Crawl/Use Somebody/Sex On Fire... Sex on Fire for now.. but Crawl is one mother of a bassline.

still, top band eh? heard use somebody on jools holland, liked the little hook in the chorus. i'll be buying it when i have som money..

Very underwhelmed by it :(

Four top notch tracks – Crawl, Sex On Fire, Use Somebody and Manhattan
The rest seem like fillers and im almost forcing myself to like it.
Most of the songs seem to be based around his voice and not the music like the other albums are

Think my expectations were sky high though
It’s still growing on me

All other 3 albums are better.

Its a bit to polished. They are at their best when its rough and loud, this is a bit too over produced, some great tunes though, just not as good as i expected!

Only heared it a couple of times and have to say it's their weakest album yet IMO.
The first 3 and the last 3 tracks are excellent, the rest is just average compared to all their previous work. Hopefully after a few more listens I'll have changed my mind.
Can't wait for the gig in December.

Had big expectations after Sex On Fire and have to say I'm a little bit dissapointed after a couple of listens, it may be a grower though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.