Kinkiest thing a women has made you do?

PickfordG

It was my 18 birthday and met up with a beautiful girl, went back to her place to do the deed. Anyway halfway through she tell me to pull her hair smack her ass and call her a dirty woman. As you can imagine in my youth i was quite taken aback anyway i proceded to gently pat her bottom whilst giggling like a young boy and whispering you dirty girl.

If it was now i'd be bloody made up just a shame it happened 10 years ago (Memories)

Been dating a bird for a few months who has just told me she's into water sports. It's probably the only thing i haven't done with a bird as it's just not my thing................plus I find it difficult to p*ss when i think people are watching. :-(

BlueSniffer said:
Been dating a bird for a few months who has just told me she's into water sports. It's probably the only thing i haven't done with a bird as it's just not my thing................plus I find it difficult to p*ss when i think people are watching. :-(

Think id do a runner if a girl asked me to piss on her, plus i drink far to much booze and its always smelly and yellow :( dont think she would appriciate it.

PickfordG said:
BlueSniffer said:

Think id do a runner if a girl asked me to piss on her, plus i drink far to much booze and its always smelly and yellow :( dont think she would appriciate it.

Really didn't think she was the type and it took me back a bit when she mentioned it. I've quadrupled my asparagus intake just in case she ever mentions it again.

my birds a bit of a weirdo

the cum icecube things already been spoken about (it well didnt work btw)

on saturday she tied me up with 4 belts to the bed n did various things

pretty awesome tbh

BlueSam said:
my birds a bit of a weirdo

the cum icecube things already been spoken about (it well didnt work btw)

on saturday she tied me up with 4 belts to the bed n did various things
pretty awesome tbh

Strap on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.