Kinkladze back for Ajax Home game?

bluedan

Surely he visits our website maybe our forum and keeps tabs on how we are doing. I cant believe hes never been to the Etihad.

Has the club ever invited him to games? Would be great if the club were reading this and did all they can for him to be presented on the pitch. I am sure alot of fans would turn up for this fixture just to see him alone!

The last time he visited was when we were in the Division 2. I recall him sitting in a box in the old umbro stand near jd family bit at Maine road. Playing Oldham at home I think. Maybe wrong.

If you are reading Georgi , It would be great to see you back at the etihad for this game.

He was definitley at the last game of Maine Road against Southampton. Would love to see him though. Not many players would have taken the journey down to the first division with us when their star was shining so bright.

Nothing to do with visa issues or invitations, he's simply embarrassed about people seeing the size of him.... I mean the only people who ever held him dear would be aghast at his size, hardly appealing!!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not unless he loses ten stone in the next month, doesn't want City fans to see him like that.

Big time agent now with the Russian heavies earning millions from Zenit and co.

Cheers TH. Its sad to hear hes in such poor shape but good on him making a decent living doing well for himself. I am sure he will be watching the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.