Kinnear on SSN

julio jordio said:
Just said that they thought they had Johnson then the 'goalposts were moved' and they weren't informed until about an hour before the deadline. Leaves me with more questions than anwers.

don't listen to anything that man says. he is an alcoholic degenerate.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
OK own up who ever thought the words Michael Johnson and goalposts would ever be used in the same sentence again?

I did ! after the prematch warm up I could see a groundsman shouting "Oi, Johno, the lads will be out in a minute for the match, go and help them move those practice goalposts off the pitch !" ;o)

julio jordio said:
Just said that they thought they had Johnson then the 'goalposts were moved' and they weren't informed until about an hour before the deadline. Leaves me with more questions than anwers.
the fucker is useless, johnson that is

u2fme2 said:
julio jordio said:
the fucker is useless, johnson that is

far from it

sdavros said:
julio jordio said:

don't listen to anything that man says. he is an alcoholic degenerate.
At least you haven't made a libelous post...... ha ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.