Kisses at the end of texts

funny-gif-kiss-cam-men-gay.gif

ban-mcfc said:
being a young lad myself it makes me sick when my male friends put a kiss at the end, not many do now because i tell them off for it.

what absolutely infuriates me is when people write a facebook status about something general and put a kiss on the end. who the fuck are they putting the kiss to!?

I think you feel too strongly about this x

I do this when I text my daughters back.

For some reason texts need something at the end of them...like Oscar And Out or somat.

I don't however end a text to my sons in this fashion because it would just be wrong xx

I used to do it all the time till my best friend of 35 yrs plus turned up to bum me one day.......

They are used the same way as the stylised smiles we use, removing the formality of a small note.

How are you today?
Get well soon.

It looks more pleasant like this...

How are you today :-)
Get well soon xx

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
ban-mcfc said:
being a young lad myself it makes me sick when my male friends put a kiss at the end, not many do now because i tell them off for it.

what absolutely infuriates me is when people write a facebook status about something general and put a kiss on the end. who the fuck are they putting the kiss to!?

I think you feel too strongly about this x

stop being pathetic

<3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.