Kisses at the end of texts

I do it but only when I remember sometimes forget and put them on the end of a text to one of the lads but they get ignored.

Never ignored if I forgot to the ex-GF. Thinking something was up.

xXxXx

burning blue soul said:
this thread + favourite moisterisor thread + the sad fact that someone like joey essex actually exists = BBS becoming very fearful for the future of mankind!!!!
Give us a hug ya big softie xx

black mamba said:
All this kissing at the end of texts HAS to stop , it's uncalled for ......

we all need to disregard the woolly woofters , stand up for ourselves and be real men , loud and proud to the end , that's what i say!!!

2dmb7sh.jpg

Who the fuck does that face belong to. As i recognise it but can't for the life of me think who it is.

How many xs someone gets usually depends on the person, however I tend to follow whatever the other person is doing really.

I used to be bad for analysing what someone did, especially if it was someone I fancied, such as if they put three kisses in the first text and then only one in the next one, that was when I was younger though.

I don't put x's on on twitter, I see a lot of people doing that, it just uses characters up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.