Kit information

JoeMercer'sWay

PM if interested in starting fan kit consultation
Sent an email regarding kit for cup games, here is el response:

Dear Berti,

The team will be playing in our home kit v Scunthorpe United for our FA Cup Round 4 tie with them.

In regards to the possibility of the fans choosing a kit to wear if we reach the Carling Cup Final, it’s a nice idea, but this would be dependent on which team we were playing and getting the appropriate agreement by the Football League, FA Premier League and The FA.

Hope the above answers your questions.

Yours sincerely,

Clare.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Clare Marsden
PA to Manager & Chief Football Operations Officer
Manchester City FC

I think we should wear the 3rd kit if we get to Wembley (i know i said 'if we get to' but i dont want to jinx it)

As sexy as the white number is, why would we want to wear anything other than the blue kit at Wembley?

Project said:
As sexy as the white number is, why would we want to wear anything other than the blue kit at Wembley?

This with massive fuck off bells on

Blue is the only colour we should be wearing - Even if they make us chamge - still turn up in blue

PaulPowerShower said:
Project said:

This with massive fuck off bells on

Blue is the only colour we should be wearing - Even if they make us chamge - still turn up in blue

We wore Red and Black when we won the FA Cup in 69' Remember?

If we get to the final and it's against Blackburn then we'll wear the black kit, if it's against Villa then we can wear the black or white kit, although it will probably be the black since the sponsor is bigger!

That is of course if we're drawn as the away team. Keep in mind that Garry Cook has also allegedly said that we'll wear the Manchester coat of arms on our shirts if we get there.

ManCityX said:
If we get to the final and it's against Blackburn then we'll wear the black kit, if it's against Villa then we can wear the black or white kit, although it will probably be the black since the sponsor is bigger!

That is of course if we're drawn as the away team. Keep in mind that Garry Cook has also allegedly said that we'll wear the Manchester coat of arms on our shirts if we get there.

this is correct
:) will look beautiful

The Manchester coat of arms idea sounds brilliant, but remember, we would be classified as the home team in the final as us and Nited were drawn first after the arse game, so you can pretty much bet we would wear blue. Hopefully if they do make a special kit, they might put it on sale, I would certainly buy it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.