Kit poll: Shorts and socks

What colour would you prefer our home shorts to be?

• White every season

Votes: 135 78.0%
  • Blue every season

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • A few seasons of white then the odd season of blue

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Socks should be light blue

Votes: 89 51.4%
  • Socks should be navy

Votes: 48 27.7%
  • Socks should be white

Votes: 10 5.8%

• Total voters
As long as the shirt is sky blue I’m fine, but I think those who say our “legacy” look should always be white shorts all the time have a point. I prefer that regardless. I voted for sky blue socks but the ones I liked best were the sky blue white hoops worn in 11-12 and, before that, in the 50s.

Are we missing footy that much that we have to have a discussion about socks and shorts?
I can understand getting het up by the badge being changed or if they wanted us to play in red... but socks?

Last time we had a poll like this on here, it was conclusive that the vast majority wanted white shorts every season
As for the socks, it seemed like an age thing
Older supporters preference was split between dark blue and sky blue. Whilst the younger supporters preference was white

Personally I prefer dark/navy socks as there is no other top level team (AFAIK) who play in sky shirts, white shorts and dark socks
It makes us instantly recognisable and gives us an identity, plus we've used dark socks for the majority of our existence

White shorts and darker/navy socks.

Psychologically, dark socks make you look stronger / more balanced.

Thats not Ray Ranson.......... its Trevor Francis!
Isn't that Coventry FC ?
qMzinC.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.