Kit poll: Shorts and socks

What colour would you prefer our home shorts to be?

• White every season

Votes: 135 78.0%
  • Blue every season

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • A few seasons of white then the odd season of blue

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Socks should be light blue

Votes: 89 51.4%
  • Socks should be navy

Votes: 48 27.7%
  • Socks should be white

Votes: 10 5.8%

• Total voters
Everyone always knows the answer to this. White shorts will win easily every time. The manufacturers just mix things up a bit now and then so they’re not selling the same product each year. It used to bother me quite a bit but now I couldn’t be arsed as long as it’s only done now and then.

To be honest my standards got destroyed by the 16/17 kit (navy sleeves, blue shorts, white socks combo) and now I’m just happy with the bare minimum acceptable.

Everyone always knows the answer to this. White shorts will win easily every time. The manufacturers just mix things up a bit now and then so they’re not selling the same product each year. It used to bother me quite a bit but now I couldn’t be arsed as long as it’s only done now and then.

To be honest my standards got destroyed by the 16/17 kit (navy sleeves, blue shorts, white socks combo) and now I’m just happy with the bare minimum acceptable.
They never do for Everton, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and once for u***ted a couple of seasons back (black shorts for 1 x season only IIRC) and most other clubs retain their recognised colours so why f**k about with us?

Has to be white shorts to show off Jacks huge thighs to the full. I hear he will have this written into his contract. He doesn't care about the socks as they get tucked into his pads anyway.

People are WAY too hung up on the colour of the shorts. If we get to the CL final next season, and come out wearing red shorts, AND WIN, I would be delighted.

They never do for Everton, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and once for u***ted a couple of seasons back (black shorts for 1 x season only IIRC) and most other clubs retain their recognised colours so why f**k about with us?

Barca mix it up even more than we do.

We’ve also now got 40 years of having blue shorts at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.