Kitesurfing

DenisLawBackHeel74

Any amongst us?

I've been learning for past 2 years bur never really had the time to absolutely nail it an feel confident enough to buy all the gear and go out on my own.

Do a bit myself. Haven't done it for a while since my kite ripped. Board, shortie, boots and all my other gear now collecting dust.

Lavinda Past said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Do a bit myself. Haven't done it for a while since my kite ripped. Board, shortie, boots and all my other gear now collecting dust.

You know the rules Paphos... Photo evidence or cat meme required..

What u want a photo of?

Lavinda Past said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Any amongst us?

I've been learning for past 2 years bur never really had the time to absolutely nail it an feel confident enough to buy all the gear and go out on my own.

I suspect you are already out on your own... Give up now.

Yeah fair enough, im a bit bored though so thought it was worth a post.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Lavinda Past said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Any amongst us?

I suspect you are already out on your own... Give up now.

Yeah fair enough, im a bit bored though so thought it was worth a post.

We may yet get a photo of Paphos' ripped kite and dusty clothes or (even better) a cate meme. That will break the boredom.

paphos-mcfc said:

Is this in Paphos or over here?

Ive done a bit in Rhyll and New brighton beach on the wirral but the weather is generally too shit over here imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.