Kitson attempting to oust Taylor at PFA

Bluemoon has debated to the nth degree whether it is safe for footballers to resume training/playing. Sky and the rest of the media have also thrown in their tuppenceworth as have the Government, my Aunt Sally, football managers and even owners. The one person I have heard diddly squat from is this over paid fat dick head who is actually meant to represent them.
Just what does he do ? 2 mill a year ! Jeez.

Apparently he's the highest paid union official in the world

I thought I would see what google said. The first article that came up was a Daily Express article. They don't mention Taylor, instead they focus their right wing rant at other Trade Union officials who were earning £100,000 p.a. As would be expected they tore into them about how disgraceful it was.
Not finding the answer there I changed it to specifically Gordon Taylor and it confirms he is paid 2.3 mill !! that is slightly different to the other union leaders the Express want to rant about who at least protect their workers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.