Kittens

Is there a Cats Protection or local shelter to rehouse a puss? Tabby, Marmalade, Toast and Sophie were all strays / unwanted.

Is there a Cats Protection or local shelter to rehouse a puss? Tabby, Marmalade, Toast and Sophie were all strays / unwanted.

There is one not far away but are not taking calls or visits currently. So if the right one does'nt appear in the meantime then we may well go and take a look. She is insisting on a kitten rather than a full grown cat. I have agreed if its a tom, though I wont rule out a she cat, too many bloody women here already really.

There is one not far away but are not taking calls or visits currently. So if the right one does'nt appear in the meantime then we may well go and take a look. She is insisting on a kitten rather than a full grown cat. I have agreed if its a tom, though I wont rule out a she cat, too many bloody women here already really.
Would recommend Maine coon as they are fantasticly calm and laid back. The only trouble is cost, unless you can get a rehoming one. Males have tons more character

Toast was a half Siamese / half tabby cross and was utterly disgusting. A very nasty piece of work. She went through a period of destroying anything she could and biting or scratching you if you tried to stop her. She tried to run away a couple of times too. Yet everybody loved her because she was such a pretty cat to look at.

Toast was a half Siamese / half tabby cross and was utterly disgusting. A very nasty piece of work. She went through a period of destroying anything she could and biting or scratching you if you tried to stop her. She tried to run away a couple of times too. Yet everybody loved her because she was such a pretty cat to look at.
Siamese are nasty little feckers

She wants a kitten.

I have finally relented under pressure so a kitten it will be.

So do any within an hour or so drive of South Cheshire (manchester fine) have any kittens that need a home to rule and have a silly twat at its beck and call?

Enjoy your furniture and curtains being used as a scratch post and your flooring stinking of piss with every cat in a 10 mile radius visiting to use the garden as a toilet.

Fucking vile, ungrateful twats are cats.

Went to the local cat sanctuary a good few years ago with my wife to drop some food off. Just as we got there a young girl was bringing a stray kitten in. She said she couldn't home it because she had dogs that didn't like cats. The girl from the animal sanctuary was adamant they had no way of homing it, they were just too full. So straight away without even looking at me my wife said we will take it. Fucking great i thought, come to do a good turn and we end up with a cat. But it wasn't that easy. The girl from the animal sanctuary said, if you want that kitten you will have to pay us the going rate, £20 i think it was. I just smiled at her and said sorry didn't realise you was homing it, we will leave it with you then. Cut a very long story shorter, we ended up with the kitten and just made a small donation.

Sounds like a few women I have encountered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.