Manager of the Year

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would refuse to take the award knowing your 2nd best, it's just an anti Manchester city award because the best manager is pep and won 4 TITLES in 6 seasons

Gives me a giggle that the media were all up in arms at Pep calling them all out for supporting Liverpool then proceed to give the dippers all available merit awards for coming second.
I can think of only one other entertainment where the silver medal is appreciated more than its gold option by a grateful partner.

How can the ‘premier league’ manager of the season be the one that comes second in the ‘premier league’ ??!!

I think they’ve gone down the like of the annual “city of culture” award, which is awarded to the most impoverished city each year in an attempt to stimulate improvement.
Club shop Klopp looks more of a tramp than Compo did so I’m guessing that it’s a pity award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.