Manager of the Year

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably voted by the same people who voted for the BBC team of the season (so far) in January

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525-181138_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220525-181138_Twitter.jpg
    801.5 KB · Views: 52
This may not be popular but I think Eddy Howe has done a great job at Newcastle. Only been there what 5 months ?
Absolutely. They were holed below the waterline when he arrived. Their form since then must be close to EL qualification form, if continued through a 38 game season. Just had a quick check;
25 PL games, 41 points. That's 1.64 pts per game. Over a full season, that would equate to 62 pts. Trafford's finest got into the EL with 58 pts.

The money angle (especially the nationality of their Owner) has probably stopped Howe getting the award although he has done a decent job in turning around Newcastle

Yeah I think what he's done with Palace deserves recognition. They were in a dire position when he came in, many had them strong favourites for the drop, myself included, lost a teams worth of players in one summer, inherited a side stuck in Hodgson's negative ways, he comes in brings in half a dozen players without spending much gets them playing decent football, FA cup semi, best season in a long time, biggest turn around for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.